This Carboy Cleaner does an excellent job and makes cleanups a snap, the ring just
Keg Cleaner Pad Type replacement pads
The least volunteered for job in our wine study group was cleaning carboys. It has always been a wet, cold in the winter, unrewarding necessary chore that everyone tried to pass along. The long handle brush was the only thing available to get the major part of the residue off the sides of the carboy but the area which narrowed to the neck remained a major problem. We bought three of your cleaners and are happy to report they do a great job. Our carboys are like new again, sparkling clear and ready for reuse
1. Tip the carboy on its side while cleaning with Carboy Cleaner to add extra water contact in the upper shoulder and neck area of the carboy to remove tough stains and grime.
2. Do a preliminary rinse of container prior to using Carboy Cleaner to remove any large loose material.
3. Clean container with Carboy Cleaner for 30 seconds, let soap and suds sit for 5 minutes to soak, then finish for another 30 seconds.
4. Adjust drill speeds to find an even, consistent speed to reduce vibration.
5. One minute of cleaning/scrubbing is all that is needed on most cleaning applications.